Wednesday 20 April 2011

It's been a week :O

So it's been a week since I last updated, I hadn't realised it had been so long!

I've really not been doing well, both with my mental and physical health. I've gained weight, rather than losing it, which was a pretty big blow to be honest. I've been in a "I don't care about anything" mood except yesterday when I got weighed and had gained 4lbs, I started to realise that I can not keep living the way i have been and that I can not let my depression beat me.

So, I'm currently at just over 23 stone. It's really bad, I know and I regret my weakness this past week but at least I can change it. So, I'm doing everything to ensure I don't slip into the same mood again meaning I won't be eating everything in sight. This is going to sound really childlike, but it's working. I'm using stickers to help me complete day to day tasks, and if I do a task that involves triggering my anxiety (generally phoning people I don't know) then I get a dinosaur sticker. When I get all my dinosaur stickers, I'll reward myself with something nice :). It seems to be working so far :).

In addition to conquering my lethargicness with my depression, I've also decided to list what I'm going to eat for the next day. So for tomorrow I've already decided what I'm going to eat, and that should stop me eating rubbish and eating too much as I know what I'm having. Fingers crossed that works, just hope that I don't start to get too obsessive as that won't be good!

I'm also going to aim and go on wii fit everyday.

Oh, and I'm going to write down what I eat in here :).

So today;
Breakfast: Cereal

Dinner:
Club baguette from greggs
Flame Grilled Steak Maccoys Crisps
Milky Way
Kids dairy milk bar
Jelly pot
Munch bunch yogurt
(So so naughty! =/)

Tea:
Spaghetti bolognease
Chocolate cake and custard (Me and Gemma bought the cake ages ago but it runs out tomorrow so we've had to use it, such a shame! :P)

2 comments:

  1. Shame about the weakness but your making excellent efforts to combat it so Yey you. In relation to your lathargicness, try starting your day with a heavily oat based breakfast cereal as its slow releasing energy :) snack, but on fruit as the vitamins etc keep your energy up also (if you can take it) add a little spice to your meals (and heat!!!) Perfect for kicking in the metabolism.
    Try and workout in the morning with some yoga-like stuff cos that will start your metabolism early and don't eat anything other than fruit or cereal (or both) after 7 (but try to have tea).
    Haopefully it all works and I will be starting my weightloss properley soon too so hey mayby I'll join in the blogging
    Much love
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah Greggs has been responsible for many of my diet downfalls. Even after they started writing the fat, carb, calorie content on the damn things -_-

    Today I found I love the little bags of fruit you get from Asda (5 for £1.50). Great for the snacking mood and satisfyingly sweet :)

    ReplyDelete