Tuesday 26 April 2011

Finally, a positive outcome!

This week has definitely been the most successful week so far! I've lost 5lbs and I'm over the moon! Especially since we had two takeaways this week as well, (one was because we fancied it, the other for Gemmas dads birthday) and we did eat out one day as well. Although, we did a lot of exercise! I can't remember which day it was, but we went up to the pub where Gemmas mam works and then decided we'd walk home. We ended up walking for about 1 and half hours! We've done more exercise than that too, but I can't really remember what it was!

Food has been much better as well, I've been making an effort to eat breakfast and we've been eating pretty healthy stuff and snacking on fruit, so it's great :). I'm feeling a lot better and the fact that I've lost so much this week is definitely showing me that it's worth resisting all the yummy snacky fatty foods!

I can't really think of much more else to update at the moment as I'm really tired, just wanted to post about my weight loss! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment