Thursday 14 April 2011

Struggles

Yesterday was a bad day. I'm really struggling with my depression at the moment, which has been making me not care about much at all, let alone what I'm eating. Had takeaway for tea, and didn't even feel guilty and I didn't exercise either. I still don't really care much at the moment about it, even though I should.

I have been better today though, yet still no exercise, but it's better than yesterday was so maybe things are picking up? I'm still feeling quite depressed, but feel like I'm in denial, as usual. If you asked me how I was I'd say fine, but I'm not. I don't know, it's weird, it's not like I want to deny it, it just seems to be an autopilot response.

I hope my mood starts to pick up soon, I want to be able to focus and care about what I'm eating and exercise and things. I'm not even sure I'm making much sense right now =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment